Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Don't cry for me

Don’t cry for me
when I am gone
Don’t cry for me
I’m where I belong
Don’t cry for me
the dawn is breaking
Don’t cry for me
my body stopped aching
Let me go
the time is nigh
kiss me softly
and say goodbye
I am happy
and joy filled
I am home
amd we are sealed
our separation is brief
our unity real
my embrace
you will again feel
I will be waiting
when you time comes
My arms outstretched
into them you’ll run
The only hard part
for me in all this
is knowing of your sadness
and all that I’ll miss
so please my love
don’t cry too long
please let me go
though it feels wrong
I want you to be happy
and to savor life’s ride
I want you to feel joy
without me by your side
I want you to move on
and show the world now
You can walk through the grief
because the Savior knows how
I will adore you
past the end of time
My love you will remain
you will always be mine

No comments: